Winter Seasonal Box will be dispatched within 3 - 5 days.
Shipping included by DPD next day.
Please note this box contains fresh foliage.
Inspired by the Highlands of Scotland
- A ‘make your own indoor wreath kit’ featuring;
- a mix of dried and fresh English foliage, thistles and pine cones
- green floristry tape
- green floristry wire
- a metal ring in an antique brass finish, measuring 30cm in diameter and finished with jute string to hang your unique, natural, contemporary wreath in your home
- instructions included in the styling notes
- Hand-thrown stoneware pot by Clod & Pebble turned on a traditional kick wheel, perfect for displaying bunches of holly or our gold dried poppy seed heads. Finished in a monochrome speckle design with an unglazed base. Measures 11cm x 7cm.
- Six gold-sprayed dried poppy seed heads to place in your stoneware pot or use as a Christmas dinner place setting
- Three white porcelain snowflake decorations for the tree or an alternative festive arrangement, handmade in Scotland by Clod & Pebble using Royale Porcelain. Measure 6cm x 6cm x 0.5cm.
- Set of six seasonal blank notecards featuring two Christmas tree designs, printed on thick grey kraft board with metallic gold foiled accents in the UK. Perfect for a Christmas dinner invitation.
- Three hand-forged iron candle holders in an antique brass finish, to create a festive table centre arrangement. Measure 6cm x 6cm.
- Three forest green dinner candles that fit perfectly in your brass candle holders, made in the UK. Measure 247mm x 22mm.
- Seasonal recipes and styling notes
Autumn 19 subscribers will receive a free gift in the Winter box
N.B. Foliage, thistles, berries and poppy seed heads are natural, seasonal, UK grown products and may differ from the image shown.
Limited stock – order now so you don’t miss out! Subscribers are guaranteed a box each season even when they sell out.
If your purchase is a gift, we can include a hand-written note to your recipient. Please tell us what you would like to say at checkout.
If the standard shipment date does not suit you or your recipient, you can delay your shipping to a date of your choosing between 28th November and 18th December and your box will be delivered by DPD next working day. Please make this request by emailing email@example.com.