Winter Seasonal Box will be shipped on 27th November.
Shipping included by DPD next day.
Please note this box contains fresh foliage.
Inspired by the Highlands of Scotland
- A ‘make your own indoor wreath kit’ featuring;
- a mix of dried and fresh English foliage, thistles and berries
- green floristry tape
- green floristry wire
- a metal ring in an antique brass finish, measuring 30cm in diameter and finished with jute string to hang your unique, natural, contemporary wreath in your home
- instructions included in the styling notes
- Hand thrown stoneware pot by Clod & Pebble turned on a traditional kick wheel, perfect for displaying bunches of foraged holly or our gold dried poppy seed heads. Finished in a monochrome speckle design with an unglazed base. Measures 11cm x 7cm.
- Six gold-sprayed dried poppy seed heads to place in your stoneware pot or use as a Christmas dinner place setting
- Three white porcelain snowflake decorations for the tree or an alternative festive arrangement, handmade in Scotland by Clod & Pebble using Royale Porcelain. Measure 6cm x 6cm x 0.5cm.
- Set of six seasonal blank notecards featuring two Christmas tree designs, printed on thick grey kraft board with metallic gold foiled accents in the UK. Perfect for a Christmas dinner invitation.
- Three hand forged iron candle holders in an antique brass finish, to create a festive table centre arrangement. Measure 6cm x 6cm.
- Three forest green dinner candles that fit perfectly in your brass candle holders, made in the UK. Measure 247mm x 22mm.
- Seasonal recipes and styling notes
Autumn 19 subscribers will receive a free gift in the Winter box
N.B. Foliage, thistles, berries and poppy seed heads are natural, seasonal, UK grown products and may differ from the image shown.
Limited stock – order now so you don’t miss out! Subscribers are guaranteed a box each season even when they sell out.
If your purchase is a gift, we can include a hand-written note to your recipient. Please tell us what you would like to say at checkout.
Subscribers are able to upgrade to the Winter Luxe box, please email email@example.com for details.
|SHIPMENT DATES||DELIVERY DATE|
Winter 27th November
Spring 4th March
Summer 3rd June
Autumn 30th September
Winter 28th November
Spring 5th March
Summer 4th June
Autumn 1st October
If you are away on any of the shipment dates, you can delay your shipping to a date of your choosing. The cut off for the Winter 19 box is shipping 18th December/delivery 19th December. Please make this request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th November.
Subscriptions include all Seasonal boxes until you decide to cancel – Winter, Spring, Summer & Autumn.
Subscribers receive a £10 reduction on every box.
After your first box, subscribers will then be billed £85 on the 20th of the month before the box ships (20th February, 20th May, 20th September, 20th November) depending on when you begin your subscription.
You can cancel your subscription at any stage by logging into your account.
Subscribers must make their cancellation by the 15th of the month prior to shipment in order to avoid receiving and being billed for the next box. Cancellations received after the 15th will take effect on the next season’s box.