Orders will be dispatched within 3-5 working days.
Shipping included by DPD next day.
Please note this box contains fresh flowers and these must be placed in water upon receipt.
Inspired by the High Weald of Kent & East Sussex.
- A mix of dried and fresh seasonal stems, all grown in the UK to fill your new amber apothecary vase
- Amber apothecary vase to display your beautiful blooms and use season after season
- Three unique decorative gourds grown in the UK to fit upon your new wood plate
- 22cm mango wood plate to sit your gourds upon and re-love using seasonal fruits and foraged foliage throughout the year
- Six 100% linen napkins in a neutral tone to create a beautiful tablescape for Autumn and throughout the year
- Six dried poppy seed heads to lay on your folded napkins. They look incredible placed in a small vase afterwards
- Six lengths of luxurious velvet ribbon in a mellow ochre to tie around your napkins, completing your table setting (9 mm wide)
- A greetings card from Scribble & Daub featuring a letterpress printed illustration of ‘Queen Anne’s Lace’ from the 'In the meadow’ collection inspired by Great Dixter House in East Sussex
- An exclusive scented Amber & Bergamot candle from Glo in a black glass vessel with brass colored lid
- Seasonal recipe and styling notes
N.B. Flowers, gourds and poppy seed heads are natural, seasonal, UK grown products and may differ from the image shown.
Limited stock – order now so you don’t miss out! Subscribers are guaranteed a box each season even when they sell out.
If your purchase is a gift, we can include a hand-written note to your recipient. Please tell us what you would like to say at checkout.
Extra table settings of napkins, dried poppy seed heads and ribbon lengths are available to buy separately in multiples of six.