Autumn Seasonal Box will be shipped on 30th September – new subscriber’s first payment will be taken immediately
Shipping included by DPD next day (Monday – Friday). Saturday delivery can be selected at checkout for an additional charge.
The "Hygge" Collection
- A luxurious 100% cotton velvet cushion in a rich ochre tone complete with an Oeko-tex certified cushion filled with feathers and down. Contrast textured linen reverse. 30cm x 50cm.
- Handmade artisanal ceramic milk bottle shaped match holder. Including 25 safety matches and a striker pad on the underside. Finished in a milk white glaze with unglazed bottom. Can be re-filled with matches, used as a bud vase or milk bottle. 7.5cm x 6cm.
- Matching hot chocolate mug, which is also large enough for Autumnal soup or mulled cider. Beautifully handmade in small batches. 9cm x 8cm excluding handle.
- Large hand-poured colour-blocked spherical round candle in marigold, gunmetal and opaline by British Colour Standard. 100mm in diameter, 50 hour burn time, pure cotton wick, paraffin free.
- ONE Small pumpkin grown in the UK. (NOTE: this differs to the image)
- Seasonal recipes and styling notes.
The "Hygge" LUXE Collection
Includes all of the above plus:
- 100% wool luxurious throw in a beautiful deep mustard tone, perfect for cosying up on a cold Autumnal evening. Featuring an on-trend herringbone design with long, soft cream fringing. Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle. 130cm x 170cm.
If your purchase is a gift, we can include a hand-written note to your recipient. Please tell us what you would like to say at checkout.
|SHIPMENT DATES||DELIVERY DATE|
Autumn 30th September
Winter 25th November
Spring 3rd March
Summer 2nd June
Autumn 1st October
Winter 26th November
Spring 4th March
Summer 3rd June
If you are away on any of the shipment dates, you can delay your shipping to a date of your choosing and your box will be delivered by DPD next working day. Please make this request by emailing email@example.com at least 7 days before the standard shipment date.
Subscriptions include all Seasonal boxes until you decide to cancel – Autumn, Winter, Spring & Summer.
Subscribers receive a £10 reduction on every box.
After your first box, subscribers will then be billed £85 on the 20th of the month before the box ships (20th September, 20th November, 20th February, 20th May) depending on when you begin your subscription.
You can cancel your subscription at any stage by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribers must make their cancellation by the 15th of the month prior to shipment in order to avoid receiving and being billed for the next box. Cancellations received after the 15th will take effect on the next season’s box.