Summer Seasonal Box will be shipped in 5 - 7 working days – new subscriber’s first payment will be taken immediately
Shipping included by DPD next day (Monday – Friday). Saturday delivery can be selected at checkout for an additional charge.
This season’s box contains fresh flowers which must be placed in water immediately upon receipt.
Inspired by the county of Devon
- A striking cabbage leaf shaped rustic glazed earthenware platter, created by Portuguese artist Raphael Bordallo Pinheiro, perfect for nibbles al fresco. The 28cm serving plate is cast in traditional moulds and glazed by hand in Portugal, with a beautifully textured surface of white veins on a green background. Dishwasher & microwave safe. 100% earthenware. 280mm x 190mm x 50mm.
- A fun lemon shaped ceramic jug, great for serving refreshing lemonade in the garden. 212mm x 143mm x 200mm.
- Set of 4 silky jute coasters in Sulphur Yellow by British Colour Standard, perfect for serving tumblers of lemonade in the garden. A fair trade piece hand woven from fine silk, natural jute fibres by skilled artisans. No two pieces are exactly alike. A wonderful, fresh, vibrant, strong yellow, a characteristic of refined sulphur, whose name has been used since 1800. Wipe clean only. 13cm in diameter.
- Small bunch of beautiful, fresh, seasonal blooms.
- Bottle of Sicilian Lemonade to serve by Devon based artisanal drinks company Luscombe. A classic still lemonade of sharp Sicilian lemons rounded off with an indulgent splash of Madagascan vanilla. Produced in Devon. 27cl.
- Lemon Mint handmade artisan soap by The Dartmoor Soap Company. A refreshing citrus bar to awaken even the sleepiest of senses. Made using sustainably sourced, natural ingredients. Handmade on Dartmoor in Devon using biodegradable packaging. Min. net weight 85g.
- Seasonal recipe and styling notes
NB: Flowers may differ from those shown in the image as we aim to source seasonal UK grown blooms. Selection is dependant on weather conditions and challenges faced due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Limited stock – order now so you don’t miss out! Subscribers are guaranteed a box each season even when they sell out.
If your purchase is a gift, we can include a hand-written note to your recipient. Please tell us what you would like to say at checkout.
|SHIPMENT DATES||DELIVERY DATE|
Autumn 30th September
Winter 25th November
Spring 3rd March
Autumn 1st October
Winter 26th November
Spring 4th March
If you are away on any of the shipment dates, you can delay your shipping to a date of your choosing and your box will be delivered by DPD next working day. Please make this request by emailing email@example.com at least 7 days before the standard shipment date.
Subscriptions include all Seasonal boxes until you decide to cancel – Summer, Autumn, Winter & Spring.
Subscribers receive a £10 reduction on every box.
After your first box, subscribers will then be billed £85 on the 20th of the month before the box ships (20th September, 20th November, 20th February, 20th May) depending on when you begin your subscription.
You can cancel your subscription at any stage by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribers must make their cancellation by the 15th of the month prior to shipment in order to avoid receiving and being billed for the next box. Cancellations received after the 15th will take effect on the next season’s box.