Spring Seasonal Box will be shipped on 4th March - new subscribers first payment will be taken immediately.
Shipping included by DPD next day (Monday – Friday). Saturday delivery can be selected at checkout for an additional charge.
Inspired by the county of Somerset
- A stunning cutting board by Somerset based product designer Avenida Home with artwork by Nathalie Lété, from their ‘In the Garden of my Dreams’ collection. This rectangular cutting board features a glorious variety of vibrant flowers, guaranteed to bring a burst of beautiful colour to your dining table. 20cm x 30cm.
- Two packets of Somerset grown seeds by florist Grace Alexander; The Bee Kind (Borage) and Bee Friendly (mixed cornflowers)
- Brass coloured floating glass photo frame on a stand. 13cm x 18cm.
- Two pressed yellow marguerites and one pressed miniature sunflower to display in your photo frame.
- Green glass vase made from recycled glass – the perfect colour to carry through to Summer & fill with cut flowers from the garden. 8cm x 20cm.
- Bunch of UK grown dried Lagurus stems otherwise known as ‘bunny tails’ that fit perfectly into your vase.
- Three peach decorative hanging glass eggs with a marble finish, brass coloured hanger & gold hanging string that look beautiful hanging from forsythia or pussy willow in a tall, sturdy vase.
- Seasonal recipes and styling notes
N.B. Lagarus are a natural, seasonal, UK grown products and may differ from the image shown.
The stand on the photo frame is different than shown in the image.
Limited stock – order now so you don’t miss out! Subscribers are guaranteed a box each season even when they sell out.
If your purchase is a gift, we can include a hand-written note to your recipient. Please tell us what you would like to say at checkout.
|SHIPMENT DATES||DELIVERY DATE|
Spring 4th March
Summer 3rd June
Autumn 30th September
Winter 25th November
Spring 5th March
Summer 4th June
Autumn 1st October
Winter 26th November
If the standard shipment date does not suit you or your recipient, you can delay your shipping to a date of your choosing and your box will be delivered by DPD next working day. Please make this request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscriptions include all Seasonal boxes until you decide to cancel – Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
Subscribers receive a £10 reduction on every box.
After your first box, subscribers will then be billed £85 on the 20th of the month before the box ships (20th May, 20th September, 20th November, 20th February) depending on when you begin your subscription.
You can cancel your subscription at any stage by logging into your account.
Subscribers must make their cancellation by the 15th of the month prior to shipment in order to avoid receiving and being billed for the next box. Cancellations received after the 15th will take effect on the next season’s box.